Clear Stream

Clear Stream

Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011, hello gorgeous 2012!

Well, I've just been exhausted by this year. Seriously bone crunching exhaustion. Medicine is hard work. Whoever thinks it's all glamour and gliding doesn't know shit. It is backbreaking and long hours on your feet, long hours being smooth and suave, and doubly difficult if you're having a bad day and faking it. Arthritis is developing and I have a new found respect for the elderly. Ice packs, anti-inflammatories and stretching through yoga are my new saviors.

I really hope the old garbage from 2011--the uncertainties, the corruption, the inconsistencies---go away. I'm ready for a positive uplift. I want goodness and gladness and seriousness. It's a good time, like the Roman Janus of old--half looking back, half looking ahead--to examine where you've been and where you want to go.

Here's to an abundance of health and prosperity for all  in 2012!! Cin-Cin!!